Pages

Friday, March 15, 2019

Year 7 first assembly of the year 2019

Hello my name is Timu,year 8 student at St Pius X School. Today on 15 March we celebrate the room 7 first assembly of the year 2019. Our teacher put us in 6 different groups, the first group is the (ARTIST) this group there are two girls in it .The other group is the (SCIENTIST) this group there is only one boy in it. The other group is my group is (RELIGIOUS EDUCATION) it just two of us Me and my partner Charis was on this group. The two other groups are (MATHEMATICIAN) and (Literacy Expert). Anyway we get start now. We start from the prayer to bless our morning first, then start with the first group then the  second group and then my group. I'm the one who need to introduce our work about GOD STRAND, but I felt very nervous and my partner Charis whisper to me and he said (DON'T WORRY TIMU YOU CAN DO THIS) then i put my head up straight in front of the whole school and every one was there.  After I introduce our work  then i let my partner to tell more of what we have been working on these past weeks. After all different group explain all about what they work

                                          




                           
                      








Ok. here is what was happen after ME and my partner Charis explain about GOD STRAND and other groups explain about what they did.The next step is about CERTIFICATES AWARDS we start from the room 1-5,and it suppose to be four certificates for each class. And then my class. My teacher walk up and hold the certificates in her hands. I didn't expect that I will receive a certificate. My teacher then called out the first name. I didn't hear the name she called out but my partner Charis whisper to me ( TIMU IT IS YOU ) (ME: WHAT?) i reply (YOU GOT A CERTIFICATE) certificate? i ask my self what did i do right?. I walk up and meet the principal he is holding my certificate we shake hands and he gave me the certificate and i stand beside him. Then my teacher call out the second name but wasn't there and then my class was only three people in my class, as you see at the picture at the top. I got the DO MY BEST CERTIFICATE.
but i'm not the only one who got a certificate my little sister and my little brother got certificates to. But we all got the same theme DO MY BEST and that what happen.


















No comments:

Post a Comment