Pages

Monday, June 10, 2019

100 Word Challenge



I woke up one morning and I have no idea what is going on, everyone looks busy but I just
don’t know what is happening. After I shower I walk at the kitchen and mum never talk to me,
I try to ask her something but she just ignores me, I try to talk to my dad and he the same
thing and say to my self what is going on?. I went into my room and sit down and thinking
what in the world is going on?. I went to look for my sisters and they just walk away from me,
and that just makes me sad. I try and stop my mum and try to talk to her, and she just laughs
and yells at everyone to come, everyone surprises me and say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!. I don’t
know what to say because I thought  I did a bad thing. After I blow my cake, my parent, give
me a gift is a big box I opened it and I was so so so happy. My parent bought me a dog and
is something I really want it. I thanks my parent about what they bought for me we play every
day and every time and he always wants me to rumbling him every time to make him
happy his the best dogi got for my whole life...

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I really like your writing about your birthday gift as a dog.
    Keep up the good work.
    Than you

    ReplyDelete